Test

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just a few hours to go for ArtFire's once in a lifetime deal!

ArtFire's super deal ends in just a few hours! Click on the title of this post and it will link to my shop where you can go to their homepage to learn about the deal. I opened up a second shop that I will use to post things made by myself and my two sisters. It will be called 'ThreeLittleAngels' LOL! (inside joke hee hee)

I thought I'd post a few new things I made recently. Some jewelry and such. Let me know what you think!





Cheers!

5 comments:

Lj's Polymer Poppets said...

Well you already know I am a fan so two thumbs up, just beautiful!

Gaina said...

They are gorgeous! I haven't touched any clay for a few weeks, as I've been a tad obsessed with making jewellery. I swear I've been more creative in the last few weeks that I was in three years on my degree course :P.

Chris Kapono said...

Thank you so much ladies! My creativity comes spurts too!

Vilde Dyrnes Ulriksen said...

You are so skilled! I especially love the two boxes - the blue one on top with the rose on the lid, and the heart-shaped one at the bottom.

Chris Kapono said...

Thank you Vilde! :) I'm glad you like them!