Test

Friday, April 9, 2010

April Silliness and new art






Happy Spring! I LOVE spring, but my allergies......not so much LOL! I don't know what it is like where you live but here the trees have burst into bloom and covered everything in a blanket of pollen. Wow!! I've been busy with some custom orders and thought I'd share a few of them here.
I don't like photos of myself...yuck...but I was being silly and took a couple for April Fool's day and tweaked them a bit in Photoshop for a friend and now I will share them with you. :))

The top image is of a custom journal I created for comedian Ken Ruiz in LA. He asked for a journal cover with the theme 'beast' and let me run with it. I love requests like that...lots of fun!!

The second image is a photo of one of my peepers....what do you think...too much makeup? LOL

The third image is a custom journal for a buyer that wanted something with frogs....ribbit ribbit!

The fourth image is moi....been tanning a bit...maybe a bit TOO much LOL! I am crossing my eyes but you can't really tell....hmmmm...

and last but not least was a fun little journal I made with found objects, bits of jewelry, rocks, glass gems and.....the kitchen sink! (just kiddin' about the sink heh!)

Hope you're having a great spring!

8 comments:

火芬 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
嘉容嘉容 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
珮均 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
neduk said...

Dear Chris,
your hand crafts are very beatiful.
Could I use your models if you give me permission.I am ametour so they are not good as yours.
Best regards.

Chris Kapono said...

Hello Neduk,
If you do use my pieces as a model, please credit me and send me a link if you post them. I'm glad you like them! :))
Chris

neduk said...

Dear Chris,is it ok?
http://zarifce.blogspot.com/

Chris Kapono said...

Wow, it is very nice! Sure, that is fine. :))

嵇ImogeneL_Spielman said...

your artical is so funny!! it make me so happy!! .............................................