Test

Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Pendants and Trinket Box

Christmas is nearly upon us! Don't you love the holiday season? The sights, sounds and smells and all of the parties and gatherings. So far our weather here hasn't been too bad. Wicked winds recently actually knocked down power lines. I think the wind chill was zero degrees...yikes! Not a good time to be without power.

I am busy working on Christmas presents and I also just finished a little angel trinket box and three new pendants. I imported some polished stones to use in my jewelry and I just love them! I brought in Sea Sediment Jasper, Spider Wed Agate, Botswana Agate Lapis Lazuli, Tiger's Eye, Labradorite, Chohua Jasper, Ocean Jasper and Autumn Leaf Jasper. They are gorgeous! Can you tell I love jasper? LOL

So far sales have been great for the holiday and I am so glad! I just had to have the struts on my car replaced, my daughter's tuition payments begin and she needs a new car. Ahhhhh! I'm so glad that I am able to supplement my income with my art or I don't think we'd make it. :)
Oh, and on an ironic note; I paid my car off and not two or three days later that it started popping and rattling because the struts were bad....three days! Isn't that so cliche LOL

Have a Happy Holiday!



3 comments:

WonderfulWire said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Love your stuff! The pendant with the green stone is especially fabulous!! :)

Sorry to hear about your car, figures! I think that's called 'Murhys' Law' :)

luthien said...

oh wow!!! such beauties!! you rock my fren! i just LOVE what you create :)) sorry about the car tho ... hmmm... sometimes i think they do that on purpose!! ;)

Chris Kapono said...

Thank you very much! Yes, cars are evil LOL