Test

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A little plug for my talented sister Vicki






My sweet little sister just opened up her first Etsy shop. It is her very first experience with online selling and today is her maiden voyage!
She uses Swarovski crystals, semi-precious stones and sterling silver to make the prettiest necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Click on the title of this blog to go to her new Etsy shop. She will be listing more items each day.
If you see something you like but you wish it was another color, another size etc just send her a message, she would be happy to custom make something just for you!
She is a real sweetheart and does so much for so many people and I really hope that her new venture does well.
Good Luck little sister!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Good luck to your little sister! What a talented family :)

p.s. I've left a little award for you on my blog :)