Test

Monday, September 7, 2009

Halloween Treats






Halloween is coming up and I have a few treats for sale in my Etsy shop! A candle holder made of polymer clay over glass. Painted in purple and green and covered in cobwebs and blood red glass gems. Also a sweet little wooden trinket box covered in polymer clay and featuring red glass gems, ghosts, skulls, black cats and jack-o-lanterns. Also a scratchboard ACEO of a Vampire Skull.....yikes! Lastly a Dragon's Eye pin that would be the perfect compliment to a Wizard or Witch's costume! Click on my blog's title and it will take you to my Etsy shop where you will find more views and other handmade treats made by yours truly. Happy Haunting!

3 comments:

ultimatedammation said...

Hi there!

My friend sent ur DA link thru MSN to me when she saw ur art, and we both love it! We both love arts and crafts, and I was sad that the green eyed sea goddess is sold out, since i love green and nature, and the journal is simply too good to be true! Anyway, please do work hard to produce more great work, and i hope u shall be happy!

Good luck!

Chris Kapono said...

Thank you very much. The Goddess just sold recently and is on her way to Rhode Island. I loved that one too and plan to make similar soon. Cheers!

Knightwork Studio said...

I've admired your work on Flickr and was pleased to discover you blog. I've added a link on my blog.