Test

Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Whimsical Notebooks and Exciting News!






I just finished a group of fun little notebooks that I found at the craft store. I added my own little polymer clay pieces to customize each one. It was easy to do and they turned out really cute! (IMHO LOL!) I also made another polymer clay ACEO with silver metal tropical fish, glass gems and pearls. All of these pieces are currently for sale in my Etsy shop. Just click on the title to this blog and it will take you there if you are interested. :)

I am so excited about a trade I am making with an artist in Poland. She makes the most beautiful wire wrapped silver jewelry and she approached me about trading for my Seahorse Journal. I enthusiastically agreed. She loves to trade with other artists and you can find her at www.sweetcandydreams.deviantart.com They are shown above along with my whimsical notebooks and new ACEO.

2 comments:

luthien said...

that's so cool!!

your new fish piece is GORGEOUS!!! as always :)) OMG ... now i'm envious of the lady who's going to get your seahorse piece! i really love that piece!!

Chris Kapono said...

Thank you very much Luthien! It was hard for me to part with it but the girl that wanted to trade was so sweet and her wire wrapped jewelry is so beautiful that I decided to do it. I hope she loves the book!