Test

Monday, August 24, 2009

Gearing up for the upcoming Holidays!






School is back in session and summer is coming to an end. This is always a bittersweet time of year for me because I hate to see summer end and the days begin to grow shorter but I LOVE autumn and the cooler weather. Ah, I can smell the pumpkin pie, hot spiced cider and roasted turkey....mmmmm yummy! Autumn here in Missouri is a beautiful colorful time of year. Albert Camus said it best "Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower"

For those of us that sell our artwork on Etsy and the like now is the time to begin stocking up the 'shelves' in our online shops. I sure hope this selling season is a good one for all of us!

I just finished a new journal and a unique candle holder that I just love. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Beautiful! I really like that journal!

luthien said...

OMG!!! some more beauties!! you know chris ... i've just taken up clay craft :) polymer and starting out on air dry as well :) you've inspired me :)))HUGS!!!

gaffergirls.com said...

gorgeous work Chris...
out visiting today...

there is nothing like a warn night in October with a full moon... I'm with you no matter how much I like the summer...

have a great weekend
mona & the gaffer girls