Test

Monday, July 6, 2009

My Latest Project a 'Goddess' Journal


This is what I am working on now! It is a work in progress and I may add a few more touches before I attach it to the book. It is a bit different for me but it's fun! It is all polymer clay with solid brass starfish, shells, sand dollar and fishes. She was going to be a Goddess and then I happened upon these neat little solid brass things that I just had to add and so she became a Mermaid...or a Siren, I haven't decided which yet!
There are several things that I will do differently next time. As my daughter said...'she has a very strong chin'....yes indeed! I may paint the background a green and paint her face a bit. Highlight the lips so they don't look quite so flat. Hmmm...not sure what else yet. I'd love to hear your thoughts or suggestions for this or my next 'goddess'. Let me know, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: