Test

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Green Eyed Goddess book is finished!


Well, I've finally finished my latest journal. It is a blank book that I've decorated with polymer clay and solid brass sea creatures. I found those pretty brass pieces and I just had to tangle them up in her hair! This sultry beauty is made of polymer clay in various shades of brown and light flesh and was painted here and there with acrylic paint. The background color is a metallic emerald green.
Each strand of hair was placed individually which took some time but I love the result!
For more views click on the title of this post and it will take you to my Etsy shop where she is for sale!
On a sad note, my Aunt Amma passed away today. She had been suffering for quite some time and even though she is now at peace, she will be deeply missed. She and my Uncle just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary and I am so glad that they were able to celebrate their marriage with lots and lots of family. Love you Aunt Amma!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Love the hair with all the shells and fish. Very nice!

Chris Kapono said...

Thank you so much Rebekah!