Test

Friday, June 5, 2009

PCAGOE and New Polymer Clay Jewelry!




Today I decided to try my hand at polymer clay jewelry. I made nine brooches out of various colored clays and added iridescent crystals, sterling silver, rhinestones, turquoise, pearls and glass cabochons among other things. Lots of sparkly bling!

I'm really pleased with the way they turned out and hope that they will draw more attention to my Etsy shop.

Hurrah! I just became a member of the Polymer Clay Artist Guild of Etsy (PCAGOE) and I'm really excited to be a part of this Etsy team!! It's an amazing active group of Etsy artists. You can visit their website at www.pcagoe.com Check them out!


5 comments:

PolymerClayTutor said...

What great looking pieces you've made! I really love your style. Your love for nature shows through in your art. So detailed, so unique!

Congrats for getting in the PCAGOE! ~Cindy Lietz

Chris Kapono said...

Thank you very much Cindy!

Arlene Harrison said...

Chris - I was already a follower on your shop - love your designs - and I saw last night when I logged on to PCAGOE that you had joined. Welcome to the group. We have a great group of people of varying skill levels and everybody seems to be really willing to help each other. My idea of a great guild!!!

Chris Kapono said...

Thank you very much Arlene! I already love being a member of the group. So many talented people and some wonderful resources.

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Hey, Chris! Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying having you as a member of PCAGOE. You rock, and so do your designs!

Lynda