Test

Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Vase completed and in my Etsy shop!




Hi everyone!
I'm so excited about my new vase, it turned out so pretty! I love PearlEx Powdered Pigments and especially if you use them over black Fimo. Shimmery, shiny metallic sheen that changes depending on how the light hits it. Soooo pretty :)
This is a small ceramic Mikasa vase covered in polymer clay. I added glass gems, the pigments and metallic gold leaf Rub-n-buff then rubbed it to a satiny shine.
It measures 4" x 4" and is water-tight.
Also pictured is a fun little Halloween trinket box that was a custom order for a buyer on Etsy. I hope they like it! It is a metal tin and the lid is covered in polymer clay. The jack-o-lantern was formed around a cobalt blue glass gem and was painted with acrylic paint.

No comments: