Test

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My New facebook fan page


Yep, can you believe it. I've created a fan page on facebook. I cringe everytime I say that LOL! Like I'm some super star or something heh heh! No no no, it is just a way to promote your art on facebook. Posts on your fan page can be viewed by anyone, not just your friends. Anyhoo...I' m giving it a try. I am hopelessly clueless and it is pretty basic and boring right now but, if you'd like to stop by and offer comments or suggestions, please do! . If you have a fan page of your own, I'd love to see it and become your fan.

I was uploading photos last night and was falling asleep at the keyboard! (I have to get up every morning at 3:30-4:30am so by 10pm my behind is dragging!) So... you may notice there are photos without descriptions yet! I will rectify the situation very soon. LOL!

I plan to post some of my ACEOs such as the one in this post. (Who doesn't love a Rainbow Rhino right?) That particular ACEO was purchased by Wendy Gaffaney. I was so honored! Have you ever heard of Wendy. She is an incredible artist. She was selling her ACEOs on eBay and Etsy but some of her work can now be found at stabandstash.com I own a couple of her original ACEOs and they blow me away. The incredible detail she can put in a tiny painting and her wonderful, whimsical imagination is such an inspiration. Google her, you'll find some of the most adorable paintings ever.

No comments: