Test

Friday, June 12, 2009

Just opened up an ArtFire Sudio!


I finally found out why I was having problems with my ArtFire gallery. I set it up back in March and just recently posted my first item. I was so excited and watched as the views rose rapidly. (New postings are on the front page until they get bumped off by newer posts. Great exposure, if only for a little while!)
But...when I clicked on my item (a polymer clay decorated flask) it flipped to the front page instead of my Studio/gallery. I tried all kinds of things to try to fix this but to no avail.
What reminded me of my ArtFire account was that I stumbled upon the President and founder of ArtFire; John Jacobs on Twitter (ArtFireJohn on Twitter). He sent me a message introducing himself and said to contact him if I had any questions etc. I was impressed that he takes the time to touch base with people and makes himself personally available. So...I trotted off to my ArtFire account and opened it up again.
After trying everything I could think of to fix my problem, I thought I would take advantage of his offer and contacted him. He responded so quickly and gave me their toll free number. I called and pressed the appropriate buttons for ArtFire customer service and was connected almost instantly with a live person......that is almost unheard of these days! She was really pleasant and helpful and in less than a minute had activated my account for me. (something I had failed to do back in March when I initially signed up....enter sheepish grin here).
I'm very impressed with their customer service and invite all artists and crafters to give them a try. Oh, and did I mention that it is all FREE! Basic accounts such as mine are completely free.
"No listing fees, No final fees, No hidden fees, No kidding!"
Now, I shall create more goodies and fill my shop.....If you build it, they will come
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Art Fire said...

We're glad we could be of service. Thanks for adding your creative voice to the ArtFire community.

Tony
COO, ArtFire.com

Chris Kapono said...

Your welcome! I really am impressed. :)