Test

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Featured!

Eugena at polymerclaychameleon.blogspot.com has featured a few of my decorated blank journals in her blog! She features a polymer clay artist daily and there are some incredible items featured. You should check it out! You can also visit her Etsy shop at www.eugena777.etsy.com Her shop is filled with gorgeous polymer clay and resin jewelry.

I've started a series of ACEO and journals with seed pods that I've made from polymer clay and glass gems. They are a big hit on deviantART where artists showcase their work. I've also experimented with polymer clay on clear acrylic tiles for a stained glass type effect with really interesting results. Visit my gallery on deviantART at www.mandarinmoon.deviantart.com to see a few examples.

In other news :) Happy Birthday to my son Eric who celebrates his 28th birthday today!

2 comments:

Anika said...

Hi Chris. I just stumbled upon your work on deviantART and love love love the journals. I'm saving up to buy the one with the clock.

Chris Kapono said...

Thank you Anika!