Test

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Most Exciting Day!

I had the best surprise this morning! I post my art on a site call deviantART and, on any given day, I usually find a handful of comments on my work. Well, imagine my surprise when I logged on to find 240 comments!! I wondered what was going on when I found out that one of my journals was featured as a "Daily Deviation" This is a showcase of work that people nominate and the dA admin choose. I was so HAPPY! I started answering all of the comments but, much to my delight, the more I replied to, the more comments there were. By the end of the day, I had about one thousand comments and people that marked my work as one of their favorites! Yipee! It was also great for my sales on Etsy. I am just thrilled! You can visit my site at www.mandarinmoon.deviantart.com

2 comments:

Lisa Gatz said...

Congratulations on your Daily Deviation! I just love your work.

Sincerely,
Lisa

Chris Kapono said...

Thank you so much!!