Test

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Exciting News!

I just finished voting for my picks in the ACEO YBA 2008 and discovered that I am a finalist in six different categories! Woohoo! I am up against some incredible art so I am really happy just to be a finalist and we will find out who the winners are after the 24th of November.
With the fate of the eBay community forums in question, two of my favorite ACEO groups have created websites of their own. Visit ACEOaddix by clicking here Visit ACEOaddix.com
You can also visit ACEO Enthusiasts at www.aceoenthusiasts.com
ACEO stands for Art Cards, Editions and Originals. They are tiny works of art that measure
2.5" x 3.5" which is the size of a baseball trading card. They can be made of any medium or material, the only rule is their size. You can learn more about them by visiting the two sites above or search for them on sites such as Etsy and eBay or simply google the word ACEO and see what you find!
Artist Lisa Luree or bone*diva on eBay started the whole ACEO movement. You can see her work at www.lisaluree.com she is amazing!
I have my CafePress shop up and running now. Check out my wares at www.cafepress.com/MandarinMoon

2 comments:

♥Bobbin4apples♥ said...

Yay! Congrats! Do you have links to the ones that got picked? I would like to check them out and admire :D

Chris Kapono said...

Thank you so much! The contest is being held by an eBay group called ACEO YBA. The admin had moved the contest from eBay to a new site and now she has just moved it back to eBay...long story...sigh* I will be able to give you the link once the voting is over (everyone has to vote again...) I am still a finalist in the six categories but I think I may have a chance of winning in only one...possibly, LOL...some of the entries were amazing!