Test

Thursday, November 6, 2008

All a Twitter

I was reading Etsy articles on blogging and how to increase visitors to your blog and they mentioned a couple of interesting things.

One is a site called "Twitter" at www.twitter.com You can sign up for free and there you post little short paragraphs in 140 characters or less that answers the question "What are you doing right now?". It's an interesting idea but I am still trying to figure out how to use it and how to find others I know. I think it may be that they have to be in your email address bo0k (?) I'm still not sure lol!

The second piece of advice was to claim my blog at Technorati and I have just done that. Not really sure what I have done by claiming my blog but it is done nonetheless, I have staked my claim!

On another subject...I was on deviantART last night and I searched for scratchboard and I was blown away by the art that I found! Check these out! I'm not sure how to create links yet but if you copy and paste each of these in your browser window you will be blown away! Whoa!

http://smorrisonart.deviantart.com/art/Satyr-97604487
http://kittykicker.deviantart.com/art/Squirrel-Scratchboard-5839206
http://longlivethenova.deviantart.com/art/Iguana-Scratchboard-52695206

For more excellent art go to my devinatART page at www.mandarinmoon.deviantart.com and check out my favorites!
Add to Technorati Favorites




1 comment:

Amy Short said...

I'll have to check all of this out! I just found you and glad I did. I'll be back to visit again often. :o) Amy