Test

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The perfect fall day!

It is so beautiful this morning! I have all the windows open and there is a nice cool breeze . Ahhhhh. I have been so lax with my art lately. I've spent alot of time trying to market myself by getting my name out there and linking my different sites to each other. No real success yet but I think I am being impatient. I haven't had any significant sales lately and I am thinking it may have alot to do with the state of the economy and the upcoming election. It is still discouraging and may be part of the reason I am in a slump. I'm hearing more about another economic stimulus refund. Yippee! Hope it passes. I also want to attract buyers from other parts of the world that can take advantage of the things we Americans are selling. Gotta work harder on that. I have sold alot to Australia and New Zealand which I think is really cool. I love the thought of my art in the hands of people all over the world! I have been working on scratchboard ACEOs lately. It lends itself really well to creepy Halloween type drawings. There are two posted eBay and my user name there is crevecoeur712.
I actually set up a free spot on Classmates.com. It will be interesting to see if anything comes of it.

Well, off I go!!

No comments: